Sunday, November 28, 2010

Michael Franti Concert

Dear Internetz,
Tonight was tremendously fun.  Michael Franti was awesome (I slapped him on the back as he walked by), and I had a great time.  However, I don't know how much more 'one love-ness' I can handle.  Furthermore, there's nothing like glaring homosexuality, a whole lot of illicit drugs, and thousands of hippies in bad need of a bath to reinforce the Republican values that my dear parents have instilled in since my birth.  I shan't complain too much more because it really was an excellent concert, but I would like to conclude by saying that older women (40+) should not be allowed to act like skanks.  I mean seriously, no one really wants your old ass anywhere near them.  STOP IT!  Hmmm, there probably isn't anything else to say.

Sincerely,
Mr. Andrew "Nwanda" Bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment